OSWI WELCOMES PARTICIPANTS
OSWI and its Board members are pleased to welcome all partcipants to 2017 Conference. Please find some valuable information to ensure a successful conference
- Registration Fee: US$450.00 for member ophthalmologists. Others please see notice.
- Participants MUST register, obtain and wear a badge
- Entry to meeting hall, exhibitors hall and all official functions will be prohibited without your badge
- The US$125.00 from members and guests is to assist in defraying additional cost for social activities
- CME accreditation: This is available from AACME for US$20.00. Forms and attendance list are to be filled. This is available at the secretariat desk.
- AGM to be held on Wednesday 5th July from 3:30pm to 5:00pm. Please bring all material with you as no further handouts will be provided
- Group photography: Photograph will be taken at the President’s Dinner @ 7:00pm on Friday July 7th 2017.
- President’s Dinner: To be held at the Guyana Marriott Hotel.
- Lime will be at the Umana Yana, 2 minutes’ walk from the Marriott at 5pm Saturday 8th.
- Numbers are needed for the social events to facilitate catering. Kindly inform the registration staff of your intention to participate along with numbers and ages of your young guests. Additional guests and children 12 years and older cost USD$125.00 per.
ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE AT THE REGISTRATION DESK IN US DOLLARSONLY – CASH OR CHEQUE
NO CREDIT CARD MACHINE ON SITE