Aims & Objectives
1) Promote and improve the ethics and practice of Ophthalmology in the West Indies
2) Circulate information on eye care to its members and members of the medical profession and the public.
3) Arrange medical meetings, discussions, etc. to improve the knowledge of its members
4) Act as an umbrella organization for Ophthalmological Societies in the region
5) Collaborate with Governmental and Non-governmental organizations working to improve Ophthalmologic care in the region
6) Develop ties with extra regional Ophthalmologic Societies and Associations in the furtherance of its cause and to their mutual benefit.