Aims & Objectives
- Promote and improve the ethics and practice of Ophthalmology in the West Indies
- Circulate information on eye care to its members and members of the medical profession and the public.
- Arrange medical meetings, discussions, etc. to improve the knowledge of its members
- Act as an umbrella organization for Ophthalmological Societies in the region
- Collaborate with Governmental and Non-governmental organizations working to improve Ophthalmologic care in the region
- Develop ties with extra regional Ophthalmologic Societies and Associations in the furtherance of its cause and to their mutual benefit.
MEMBER ASSOCIATIONS AND COUNTRIES