Welcome to Ophthalmic Assistants Nurses and Technicians to 2017 Conference
OSWI and its Board members are pleased to welcome Ophthalmic Assistants Nurses and Technicians to 2017 Conference. Please find some valuable information to ensure a successful conference
NO CREDIT CARD MACHIINE ON SITE
- Registration Fee: US$160.00.
- Participants MUST register, obtain and wear a badge
- Entry to meeting hall, exhibitors hall and all official functions will be prohibited without your badge
- The US$125.00 from members and guests is to assist in defraying additional cost for social activities
- CME accreditation: This is available from AACME for US$20.00, & from JCAHPO. Forms and attendance list are to be filled. This is available at the secretariat desk.
- Clinical exams will be on Saturday – rooms will be announced
- Group photography: Photograph will be taken at the President’s Dinner @ 7:00pm onFriday July 7th 2017.
- President’s Dinner: To be held at the Guyana Marriott Hotel.
- Lime will be at the Umana Yana, 2 minutes walking distance from the Marriott.
- Numbers are needed for the social events to facilitate catering. Kindly inform the registration staff of your intention to participate along with numbers and ages of your young guests. Additional guests and children 12 years and older cost USD$125.00 per.
- ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE AT THE REGISTRATION DESK IN US DOLLARSONLY – CASH OR CHEQUE